There are often things I want to do on Facebook that FB tries to stop users from doing. Fortunately there are people out there trying to best them, and I’ll be posting here some of the things I’ve tried to do, and what worked. Note that FB changes its site frequently, so tricks stop working from time to time.
INVITING ALL FRIENDS TO ONE EVENT
This is what you do:
– Go the page of the event you want to invite people to
– Click on “Invite Friends” on the top right-side of the window
– A pop up window opens up with the pictures/names of your friends. This window only displays a few friends at a time. Scroll down to add more. Continue scrolling until all your friends are shown.
– Copy this script:
– Paste it in the url bar (replacing the url of the page you are in).
– Click “enter”
– Wait until the squares by the pictures of all your friends are clicked (it can take a few minutes, depending on how many friends you have) and then press “submit”.
You are done!